Cambridge District Scout Archive
SCarf described a Purple with white stripe 1950’s
1968 directory lists pack and troop.
The Group met in the old chapel buildings on the corner of Sleaford Road, Ainsford Road and York Street by the Geldart pub. The photograph below, from the Cambridgeshire Collection, shows Cubs apparently waiting for pick up to camp in the 1930’s.
21st Anniversary meal from Cambridgeshire Collection.
JWR Archivist Mar 2019